We proudly offer the following services:

Human Equine (Horse) Canine (Dog)
Therapeutic Massage Yes Yes Yes
Japanese Hot Stone Massage Yes
BodyZone Yes
Cupping Yes
Microcurrent Yes Yes Yes
Lymphedema Management Yes Yes Yes

Therapeutic Massage

Also referred to as medical or orthopedic massage. When soft tissue (muscles, tendons or ligaments) are
injured (pulled, sprained, strained, knotted or from surgery) the body will sew up the injury with scar tissue. Therapeutic massage blends several different techniques including deep tissue, myofascial release, active release, essential oils, etc., and concentrates on an injured or painful area to encourage healing. This helps to break up, diminish or remove scar tissue, adhesion and muscle knots, both old and new. This massage is great for neck & back pain, sciatica, headaches, TMJ, plantar fascitis, joint pain, fatigue, stiffness, muscle pulls or injuries, fibromyalgia and many more neuromuscular ailments.

To learn more, read Fascia 101

Japanese Hot Stone Massage

Basalt stones are heated and used not only to warm up the muscle but as tools to loosen and work out knots.


An easy way to improve your posture, relieve that nagging upper and lower back pain, sciatica,computer neck and back. The best part is this routine only takes 12 minutes. Every man, women and child should be in the “Zone”.


An ancient technique that uses negative pressure, lifting the connective tissue (opposite direction that is typical applied). This technique is great for stuck tissue, adhesion’s and scar tissue.


Every living thing on the earth has its own electrical current. When a body is sick or injured whether it be physical or surgical injury your body’s natural current is impaired. Our microcurrent units will mimic your own body’s current with milliamps, (millionths of an amp). The Therascope is the only FDA approved electrical modality to penetrate the cell wall, which increases the Adenosine Troposphere (ATP) enzyme. By increasing ATP you are able to heal an injury much faster than normal.

To learn more, read our microcurrent FAQ.

Lymphedema Management

Management of lymphatic obstruction, a condition of localized fluid retention and tissue swelling caused by a compromised lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a part of a body’s filtration system. Arteries deliver clean nutritious blood to tissues, cells disperse the nutrition and 90% of the blood is reabsorbed back into the veins. The remaining 10% is left behind in the form of lymphatic fluid. Lymphatic fluid is carried to the lymphoid where it is filtered. When the lymphoid are damaged, lymphatic fluid leads to swelling.

Manual lymph drainage (MLD) is a very gentle manual treatment that improves the function of the lymphatic system throughout the body. In the 1930s the techniques of MLD were first introduced by Dr. Emil Vodder, PhD, MT from Denmark. MLD is becoming widely recognized in the United States as a treatment for many pathologies in addition to lymphedema, including post surgical swelling, post traumatic edema (e.g. sports injuries), migraine headaches, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia. MLD is further used to promote general relaxation and for cleansing (detoxification) of the skin and superficial fascia. In lymphedema therapy MLD is used to reroute the lymph flow around blocked areas into healthy lymph vessels.

To learn more, read our lymphedema management FAQ.